Sound Control 2 is a FREE upgrade to owners of Sound Control 1.
- Hot keys now work immediately after reboot, no longer requiring the Sound Control menu to be shown to work.
- Now handles incremental volume changes with the keyboard.
- Added incremental volume change hotkeys.
- Added hotkeys for switching to the next and previous output device.
- Added hotkey for muting the default input device (device must support muting).
- Fixed routing for Safari and some other apps that use subprocesses.
- Added Touch Bar support for Macs that have one.
- When quitting Sound Control an alert is now shown advising the user that volumes will return to normal levels.
- After quitting Sound Control the volume is gradually increased to normal levels over 10 seconds.
- Now requires 10.11+.