- Fixed volume and effects for multi-channel devices and Aggregate devices.
- By default effects processed for an application are now the app’s effects + the output device’s effects. This can be toggled with the
- Fixed EQ menu name when using the User Audio PlugIn.
- Fixed device metering when the device is muted.
- Now shows the correct tab content after switching the default output device.
- Select effects preset name now updates when editing the parent device’s EQ.
- Copying effects now selects the first effect.
- Fixed a crash/exception that could occur when switching from the EQ tab to the Hot Keys tab with the AUGraphicEQ selected.
- Meter now includes right channel when using separate effects for the left and right channel.
macOS 11.0 or later for User Audio PlugIn
macOS 11.4 or later for System Extension