Yes! Sound Siphon works great with BatCrack Radio to delay your computer’s audio.
- Launch Sound Siphon and turn it on.
- Launch BatCrack Radio delay.
- In BatCrack Radio Delay, select Sound Siphon as the input device.
- In BatCrack Radio Delay, select “Built-In Output” as the output device.
At this point you will hear your Mac’s audio being played twice.
- In Sound Siphon’s preferences change the pass through device to “None”.
Now you should hear all of your Mac’s audio with BatCrack Radio Delay applied to it.
BatCrack Radio Delay was created by Jason Rodriguez and is available from the Mac App Store