Mac Apps by Static Z Software
Recent App Updates
Sound Control 2.6.4 is a FREE upgrade for all owners of Sound Control.
- Early support for Monterey.
- Removed unsupported Separate Safari Sites on Monterey.
- Fixed switch behavior.
- No longer quits after dismissing the security settings installer guide.
- Changing the default output and input device no longer closes the menu.
- Now shows activity status for inputs.
- Fixed issue where setting the output device via applescript could turn Sound Control off.
Sound Control 2.6.3 is a FREE upgrade for all owners of Sound Control.
- Volume slider now indicates apps that are playing audio by using the system accent color.
- Fixed main menu alignment on Big Sur.
- Can now toggle between displayed modes with V, E, B, and R keys for Volume, Equalizer, Balance, and Routing respectively.
- Can now choose between Equalizer and Routing menus for the Volume tab.
- Added option to choose between System Extension and User Audio Driver installers.