- Playthrough devices now capture audio playing to the default output device.
- Minor history item UI changes.
- Fixed history duration.
- Addressed an issue where Sound Siphon devices weren’t restored on login.
- Added option to recover license from within Sound Siphon.
- When license has been activated, Show License… now shows the license and an option to deactivate the license.
- Better volume curves.
- Newly created devices now show up in the system much sooner.
- Added recording completion options: Show In History, Show In Finder, Open with App.
- Now updates installed plugins if if necessary when user upgrades from 10.13 to 10.14.
- Microphone Input Agent has been relocated inside of the Sound Siphon app bundle.
- Fixed microphone capture on T2 Macs (iMac Pro, 2018 MacBook Pro, 2018 Mac mini).