- Status item UI has been updated for Yosemite dark appearance
- Added bitrate and keyframe options for h.264 encoding
- Added support for SVG watermarks
- Better support for pdf watermarks
- Added audio meters to the countdown
- Shift-drag to resize 1:1, option-drag to lock aspect ratio.
- Improved watermark snap to position.
- Other bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed a bug that could cause “Encode Later” recordings to not be exportable.
- Odd dimensioned recordings with “Encode Later” no longer have green edges.
- Changing the frame rate no longer causes audio inputs to be reset.
- Iris no longer thinks that “All Audio” is selected when a custom Sound Siphon device is selected.
- Searching the history now filters based on Finder Tags as well as file name.
- Now draws alignment guides minimized.
- User watermark is now disabled immediately for the next recording.
- Fixed some visual issues when running on Yosemite.
- The Talking Head can now be enabled during recording.
- Selection size -> Custom.. popover is now functional.
- Talking Head border color picker now appears and functions correctly.
- OK button in new preset popover is now disabled until a name is entered.
- Fixed a crash that could happen at the end of a recording.
- Fixed time lapse options.