Per-App Volume Controls
Control the volume of your apps independently.
Opt-in apps to the system wide EQ with built-in and custom presets.
Reroute app audio to any audio output device.
Send iTunes to an external USB device while the rest of your apps use your MacBook’s internal speakers.
Full Hotkey Control
Set up hotkeys to control volume, mute and EQ for the foreground app. There is even a hotkey to mute all background apps.
+ Keyboard Volume
Add volume controls, including keyboard, to DisplayPort monitors, HDMI TV & Receivers, and other devices missing them.
All features are fully supported on macOS 10.9 – 10.13, including macOS High Sierra.
Based on Customer Feedback
We work really hard to incorporate our customer’s feedback into Sound Control. If you have feedback or a suggestion please don’t hesitate to let us know!
Here are some of the changes that have been made to Sound Control based on customer feedback.
- Added option to suppress the interrupted audio warning alert.
- Brought back default output selection menu due to popular demand.
- Adjusting sliders now plays audible according to user’s preference.
- Opening Sound Control when it is already running now displays the menu to indicate Sound Control is already running.
- Menu is now displayed at launch to make it more clear that Sound Control is running.
- Added default input control to menu.
- Added priority list for managing the default output device as devices are plugged in.
- Added ability to disable clipping protection. Do so at your own risk.
- Added “Do Not Disturb” feature.
- No longer shows the menu when launched at login. Manually opening the app still shows the menu.