Sound Control 3 is a paid upgrade, but we are offering current owners of Sound Control 2 the option to upgrade to Sound Control 3 at a substantial discount.
What are the system requirements of Sound Control 3?
Sound Control 3 supports macOS 11.0 – 13.x, including macOS Ventura.
How do I get the upgrade discount?
- Download and install Sound Control 3
- Purchase Sound Control 3
- Click on “Show Order Summary”
- Click on “+ Add discount” and enter your Sound Control 2 license code as the coupon code to get your discounted upgrade pricing.
- Complete your purchase.
Steps 3 and 4 may be unnecessary. if Sound Control 3 detects your Sound Control 2 license it will automatically apply the discount code for you.
Each Sound Control 2 license code may be used as a coupon code one time.
If you have any questions about upgrading to Sound Control 3 please contact us.
Can I use the Charity and Educational Discount on the Upgrade?
Yes! You may get the upgrade discount and educational pricing together! Contact us for a Charity and Educational discount coupon code. Please include your Sound Control 2 license code in the message.
Will Sound Control 2 receive any additional updates?
Sound Control 2 will be maintained to support macOS Ventura. Sound Control 2 will not receive additional updates to support macOS 14.
Can I have both Sound Control 2 and 3 installed at the same time?
No. Only one can be installed at a time. To switch between them you need to:
- Uninstall both the app and plugin with the uninstaller that is provided in Sound Control’s Settings/Preferences -> Support.
- Install the desired version of Sound Control.