Sound Siphon 2 is a FREE UPGRADE for those that have already purchased Sound Siphon 1.x.
- Fixed an issue capturing audio from some java apps, including Blackboard Collaborate.
- All volumes now use a logarithmic curve instead of linear.
- Fixed an issue that caused aggregate devices to pile up.
- Added an option (with warning) to disable feedback protection when previewing levels.
- Added option to mix all channels of an input together creating mono-stereo type audio.
- Fixed an issue that caused distorted audio when playing audio from YouTube.
- Fixed a coreaudiod crash that could occur when editing input devices or changing Sound Siphon’s sample rate.